YEA!!! :) I'm so happy you started a blog! Now I can stop hounding you! You should put some pics up so I can see your face....smilin'. If you need one, I have a great one on my phone.
So I'm kind of a blog stalker...I click through random people's blogs (mostly SM folks) hoping to eventually find someone I know...AND I DID! Kinda random that I found you...and of course like right after you started it...I think it's a sign, Amy. A sign that we are meant to be bloggie friends...yeah :)
2 comments:
YEA!!! :) I'm so happy you started a blog! Now I can stop hounding you! You should put some pics up so I can see your face....smilin'. If you need one, I have a great one on my phone.
So I'm kind of a blog stalker...I click through random people's blogs (mostly SM folks) hoping to eventually find someone I know...AND I DID! Kinda random that I found you...and of course like right after you started it...I think it's a sign, Amy. A sign that we are meant to be bloggie friends...yeah :)
Post a Comment